- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Abeona Therapeutics Announces Pivotal Expansion of ABO-102 Gene Therapy Clinical Trials in Sanfilippo Syndrome Type A
- Abeona Therapeutics Announces Dismissal of Securities Class Action Lawsuit
- Abeona Therapeutics to Present at the 2017 RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference and 3rd Annual CRISPR Congress
- Abeona Therapeutics Provides Update from ABO-102 Phase 1/2 MPS IIIA Clinical Trial at the 13th Annual WORLDSymposium(TM) 2017
- Abeona Therapeutics Announces Presentations and Posters at the 13th Annual WORLDSymposium(TM) 2017
- Abeona Therapeutics Enrolls First High Dose Subject in Ongoing Phase 1/2 Gene Therapy Clinical Trial in Sanfilippo Syndrome Type A
- Abeona Therapeutics Receives Orphan Drug Designation in The European Union for ABO-101 Gene Therapy in Sanfilippo Syndrome Type B
Abeona Therapeutics Inc (ABEO:NAQ) closed at 14.95, -16.48% below its 52-week high of 17.90, set on Sep 18, 2017.
4.05Dec 21 201617.90Sep 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||602.29m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5995 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017 21:00 BST.