- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Accor / Mantra Group: hopportunity cost
- Accor offers $900m to acquire Australia's Mantra
- A light dusting proves a hard sell for IHG
- Accor boosts Onefinestay home-sharing business
- Raffles to open hotel in London's Old War Office
- Whitbread: flat white
- Digital upstarts blur lines of hospitality 'from couch to castle'
- Nicolas Sarkozy joins AccorHotels to head international strategy
- InterContinental keeps investors sweet as it battles slowdown
- China budget hotel brands eye overseas expansion
Accor SA (AC:PAR) closed at 41.53, -4.90% below its 52-week high of 43.67, set on Oct 17, 2017.
32.23Nov 09 201643.67Oct 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.01bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.8836 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.05 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.52%|
|Div ex-date||May 12 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 06 2017|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Oct 23 2017 16:35 BST.