- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Raffles to open hotel in London's Old War Office
- Whitbread: flat white
- Digital upstarts blur lines of hospitality 'from couch to castle'
- Nicolas Sarkozy joins AccorHotels to head international strategy
- InterContinental keeps investors sweet as it battles slowdown
- China budget hotel brands eye overseas expansion
- Chinese tourism: rooms for expansion
- Airbnb's edge on room prices depends on tax advantages
- Luxury hotel chains join the daytime rush
- Hotel innovator Barry Sternlicht returns to take on Airbnb
As of last trade
Accor SA (AC:PAR) traded at 41.73, -4.30% below its 52-week high of 43.60, set on Jun 02, 2017.
32.12Oct 17 201643.60Jun 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.13bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3991 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.05 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.50%|
|Div ex-date||May 12 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 06 2017|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jul 20 2017 13:21 BST.