- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Whitbread: flat white
- Digital upstarts blur lines of hospitality 'from couch to castle'
- Nicolas Sarkozy joins AccorHotels to head international strategy
- InterContinental keeps investors sweet as it battles slowdown
- China budget hotel brands eye overseas expansion
- Chinese tourism: rooms for expansion
- Airbnb's edge on room prices depends on tax advantages
- Luxury hotel chains join the daytime rush
- Hotel innovator Barry Sternlicht returns to take on Airbnb
- AccorHotels aims high in Brazil expansion
Accor SA (AC:PAR) closed at 41.53, -1.41% below its 52-week high of 42.13, set on Apr 24, 2017.
32.12Oct 17 201642.13Apr 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.90bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3991 EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.05 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.51%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 27 2016|
|Div pay-date||May 18 2016|
|Next div ex-date||May 12 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 06 2017|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Apr 25 2017 16:35 BST.