- Air France names new CEO amid group-wide shake-up
- Saudi ‘prince of darkness’ lingers in the shadows
- Smart customer service hinges on intelligent help
- Cathay Pacific hit by data leak affecting up to 9.4m passengers
- New boss at Air France-KLM faces manifold challenges
- Air France-KLM’s new chief warns on state’s support
- British Airways vows to compensate passengers after data breach
- Activists: Conglomerates in the crosshairs
- Air Canada and partners agree deal with Aimia for rewards business
- Goldman Sachs and the wild world of Lars Windhorst
Air Canada (AC:TOR) closed at 25.43, -13.47% below its 52-week high of 29.39, set on Nov 30, 2018.
20.33Jun 28 201829.39Nov 30 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.91bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.39 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 21:00 GMT.