- British Airways vows to compensate passengers after data breach
- Activists: Conglomerates in the crosshairs
- Air Canada and partners agree deal with Aimia for rewards business
- Goldman Sachs and the wild world of Lars Windhorst
- Stocks to watch: Air France, IMCD, Atlantia, Kaz Minerals, Spirax
- Unions throw down challenge to new Air France-KLM chief
- Air France-KLM set for union fight over new CEO
- Air France-KLM appoints new chief executive
- France to back appointment of Air Canada COO as Air France-KLM chief
- Qualcomm’s $44bn NXP takeover is dead. Now what?
As of last trade
Air Canada (AC:TOR) traded at 26.98, -7.32% below its 52-week high of 29.11, set on Mar 20, 2018.
20.33Jun 28 201829.11Mar 20 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.40bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.50 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2018 16:40 BST.