- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Restructuring costs set to temper Commerzbank profits
- French mutual banks say French one-off tax 'unjustified'
- European banks may yet be back for more equity
- Lending exposure of Europe's biggest carmakers hits ?400bn
- Fund managers face $1m price tags for research
- Global cartel fines hit new high, powered by $4.1bn in EU alone
- Amundi eyes ?2bn share sale to finance Pioneer deal
- Trio of big banks hit back at EU's Euribor-rigging fine
Credit Agricole SA (ACA:PAR) closed at 14.05, -10.37% below its 52-week high of 15.68, set on Aug 08, 2017.
10.41Dec 05 201615.68Aug 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||39.99bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.06 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.600 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.27%|
|Div ex-date||May 29 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 31 2017|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 16:39 GMT.