- Axcelis Announces Follow-on Shipments of Purion H™ High Current Implanters to Advanced Logic Semiconductor Fabs
- Axcelis Announces Participation in SEMICON Korea 2023
- Axcelis Announces Multiple New Penetrations and Follow-on Shipments of Purion Power Series Implanters to Silicon Carbide Chipmakers Globally
- AXCELIS ANNOUNCES UPDATE ON TIMING AND AVAILABILITY OF FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2022 RESULTS AND CONFERENCE CALL
- Axcelis Updates and Increases Q4 2022 and Full Year 2022 Guidance
- AXCELIS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 25TH ANNUAL NEEDHAM GROWTH CONFERENCE
- Axcelis Announces Multiple Shipments of Purion Dragon™ High Current Implanters to Advanced Logic and Memory Semiconductor Manufacturers in Asia
- AXCELIS ANNOUNCES PARTICIPATION IN SEMICON JAPAN 2022
- AXCELIS ANNOUNCES PARTICIPATION IN 11TH ANNUAL NYC SUMMIT
- Axcelis Named to Top 100 Women-Led Businesses in Massachusetts by The Women's Edge and The Boston Globe
Axcelis Technologies Inc (ACLS*:MEX) closed at 2,101.83, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 2,101.83, set on Jan 27, 2023.
1,121.38Sep 22 20222,101.83Jan 27 2023
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.63bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.80 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 27 2023.