- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Ad companies struggle to adapt to a new world
- Bloomberg expands into consulting in search for new media model
- Publicis returns to growth on strong North America performance
- Partech Ventures raises ?400m fund for European and US start-ups
- Who is behind the latest cyber attack?
- The curse of the consultants is spreading fast
- Insurance sector tunes into artificial intelligence
- Canada aims to lead world in artificial intelligence
- Octopus Ventures rides on AI success to raise £120m funding
- Bank of Tech poses growing threat to traditional institutions
Accenture PLC (ACN:NYQ) closed at 150.69, -0.30% below its 52-week high of 151.14, set on Dec 11, 2017.
112.31Feb 01 2017151.14Dec 11 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||96.50bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.44 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.66 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.77%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 18 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 15 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 11 2017 21:00 GMT.