- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Ad companies struggle to adapt to a new world
- Bloomberg expands into consulting in search for new media model
- Publicis returns to growth on strong North America performance
- Partech Ventures raises ?400m fund for European and US start-ups
- Who is behind the latest cyber attack?
- The curse of the consultants is spreading fast
- Insurance sector tunes into artificial intelligence
- Canada aims to lead world in artificial intelligence
- Octopus Ventures rides on AI success to raise £120m funding
- Bank of Tech poses growing threat to traditional institutions
As of last trade
Accenture PLC (ACN:NYQ) traded at 160.20, -0.27% below its 52-week high of 160.64, set on Jan 12, 2018.
112.31Feb 01 2017160.64Jan 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||101.27bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.64 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.66 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.68%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 18 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 15 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2018 17:48 GMT.