- Analog Devices Provides a Business Update Related to COVID-19
- Analog Devices Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2020 Results
- Analog Devices Raises Quarterly Dividend By 15%
- Analog Devices, Inc. to Report First Quarter Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results on Wednesday, February 19, 2020
- Analog Devices Collaborates with Hyundai Motor Company to Launch Industry’s First All-Digital Road Noise Cancellation System
- Analog Devices to Participate in the J.P. Morgan Tech/Auto Forum
Analog Devices Inc (ADI:NSQ) closed at 88.67, 12.13% above the 52 week low of 79.08 set on Mar 18, 2020.
79.08Mar 18 2020127.30Feb 19 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||32.65bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.23 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.80%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 27 2020|
|Div pay-date||Mar 10 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 27 2020 20:00 BST.