- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Olam forecasts chocolate feast after bumper cocoa crop
- Ajinomoto: going for a European
- Grain group makes hay from Trump trade uncertainty
- Cofco suffers setback as head of international unit leaves
- Archer Daniels Midland sells $A387m stake in Australia's GrainCorp
- Humble soyabean stings agriculture traders in 2016
- Tough agriculture market spurs trading alliances and ventures
- Grain markets weigh on Cargill's operating profit
- US to retake centre stage in world grain markets
- Is Wilmar's second-quarter loss a harbinger for the sector?
Archer Daniels Midland Co (ADM:NYQ) closed at 45.37, -5.24% below its 52-week high of 47.88, set on Nov 02, 2016.
34.55Apr 05 201647.88Nov 02 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.91bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.17 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.28 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.83%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 16 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 14 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 27 2017 21:00 GMT.