- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Ajinomoto: going for a European
- Grain group makes hay from Trump trade uncertainty
- Cofco suffers setback as head of international unit leaves
- Archer Daniels Midland sells $A387m stake in Australia's GrainCorp
- Humble soyabean stings agriculture traders in 2016
- Tough agriculture market spurs trading alliances and ventures
- Grain markets weigh on Cargill's operating profit
- US to retake centre stage in world grain markets
- Is Wilmar's second-quarter loss a harbinger for the sector?
- UK's wheat industry enjoys Brexit glow
As of last trade
Archer Daniels Midland Co (ADM:NYQ) traded at 44.63, -6.79% below its 52-week high of 47.88, set on Nov 02, 2016.
32.80Feb 22 201647.88Nov 02 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.59bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.17 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.28 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.86%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 16 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 14 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 22 2017 19:29 GMT.