- Adyen selected as first financial technology platform to launch Cash App Pay
- Adyen advances in-person payments with the launch of in-house designed terminal range
- Adyen supports Etsy in reaching ten million buyer donations through donation feature Giving
- Adyen chosen by Sporting Life Group to process payments in Canada
- Adyen provides omnichannel payments services to UNIQLO
Adyen NV (ADYENN:MEX) closed at 25,417.00, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 25,417.00, set on Sep 26, 2022.
25,417.00Sep 26 202264,198.77Nov 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||39.19bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||17.71 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 26 2022 11:30 BST.