- American Financial Group, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- American Financial Group, Inc. Announces Leadership Changes
- American Financial Group, Inc. Announces the Pricing of $150 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of Subordinated Debentures Due 2060
- American Financial Group, Inc. Announces First Quarter Results
- American Financial Group, Inc. Announces Intention to Hold its 2020 Annual Meeting of Shareholders in a Virtual Meeting Format
- American Financial Group, Inc. Updates Its 2020 Core Net Operating Earnings Guidance Before Earnings or Losses from Marked-to-Market Investments and Announces Details Regarding Its 2020 First Quarter Results Conference Call and Webcast
American Financial Group Inc (AFGB:NYQ) closed at 26.82, -4.67% below its 52-week high of 28.13, set on Feb 11, 2020.
14.74Mar 18 202028.13Feb 11 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.47 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.47%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 12 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jun 30 2020|
|Next div ex-date||Sep 14 2020|
|Next div pay-date||Sep 30 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 07 2020 21:10 BST.