- AM Best Assigns Issue Credit Rating to American Financial Group, Inc.’s New Senior Unsecured Notes
- American Financial Group, Inc. Announces the Offering of $300 Million of Senior Notes
- American Financial Group, Inc. Management to Participate in Meetings at the Association of Insurance and Financial Analysts (AIFA) 2020 Conference
- American Financial Group, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results
- American Financial Group, Inc. to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2020 Insurance Conference
- American Financial Group, Inc. Announces Its Conference Call and Webcast to Discuss 2019 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results
- American Financial Group, Inc. Announces Exit from Lloyd’s of London Market; Reaffirms 2019 Core Net Operating Earnings Guidance
- American Financial Group, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
American Financial Group Inc (AFGB:NYQ) closed at 24.28, -13.69% below its 52-week high of 28.13, set on Feb 11, 2020.
14.74Mar 18 202028.13Feb 11 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.47 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.05%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 12 2020|
|Div pay-date||Mar 30 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 27 2020 22:30 BST.