- Ashland reports financial results(1) for second quarter of fiscal year 2022 consistent with previous update
- Ashland provides update on fiscal 2022 second-quarter earnings and affirms its financial outlook for fiscal year 2022
- Ashland reveals natural, nature-derived and biodegradable personal care solutions, and nature-positive STEM education program for village farmers in India during in-cosmetics
- Ashland innovative supplier partnership powers sustainable, profitable growth for local farmers and small villages in India
- Ashland signs definitive agreement to sell performance adhesives business to Arkema for $1.65 billion
- Ashland reports preliminary financial results1 for third quarter of fiscal year 2021
Ashland Global Holdings Inc (AHT:STU) closed at 98.50, -5.29% below its 52-week high of 104.00, set on Jun 06, 2022.
69.00Aug 05 2021104.00Jun 06 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.61bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.32 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.25 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.27%|
|Div ex-date||May 31 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 01 2022.