- C3 AI Named a Leader in AI and Machine Learning Platforms
- Raytheon Technologies-Led U.S. Army TITAN Program Selects C3 AI to Deliver Next-Generation AI/ML Ops
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Awards CITI and C3 AI $90 Million Agreement
- General (Retired) John E. Hyten Joins C3 AI Advisory Board
- C3 AI Named Google Cloud Technology Partner of the Year for AI and Machine Learning
- C3 AI and Google Cloud Partner to Optimize Supply Chains with Enterprise AI
- C3 AI and Koch Industries Expand Contract
- C3 AI to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
- C3 AI Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
- C3 AI to Announce Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2022 on June 1, 2022
C3.ai Inc (AI:NYQ) closed at 21.35, 59.69% above the 52 week low of 13.37 set on May 12, 2022.
13.37May 12 202255.58Sep 01 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.38bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.84 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 10 2022 00:00 BST.