- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Veteran Morgan Stanley dealmaker poached by Bank of America
- Departing AIG chief in line for extra $5m
- Ng Keng Hooi, longtime aide at insurer AIA, takes centre stage
- Paulson nurses losses as Ackman exits Valeant
- Irish complain about rivals in Brexit race for London's business
- AIA faces new challenges as Mark Tucker departs for HSBC
- Successor to departing AIG boss faces 'substantial challenges'
- AIG: ahead of its skis
- Peter Hancock to quit as AIG chief after recovery plan flounders
- AIG to set up new base in Luxembourg to service EU business
American International Group Inc (AIG:NYQ) closed at 61.24, -9.23% below its 52-week high of 67.47, set on Jan 10, 2017.
48.41Jun 27 201667.47Jan 10 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||59.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.9508 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.28 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.07%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 13 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 29 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 22 2017 20:00 BST.