- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Catastrophes wipe $35bn from insurers' profits
- AIG chief promises rethink after 'too much volatility'
- Lloyd's faces $4.5bn payouts from summer of storms
- Yellen: Why AIG is no longer 'too big to fail'
- AIG to save as much as $150m in annual compliance costs
- AIG freed from 'too big to fail' regulation
- AIG: What's in a name
- AIG yet to shed 'too big to fail' status
- AIG steps up campaign to shed 'too big to fail' status
- Chubb CEO Evan Greenberg on a winning M&A formula
As of last trade
American International Group Inc (AIG:NYQ) traded at 60.04, 3.69% above its 52-week low of 57.90, set on Sep 08, 2017.
57.90Sep 08 201767.47Jan 10 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||53.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.49 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.28 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.13%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 29 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Dec 07 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Dec 22 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 17:13 GMT.