- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Lloyd's faces $4.5bn payouts from summer of storms
- Yellen: Why AIG is no longer 'too big to fail'
- AIG to save as much as $150m in annual compliance costs
- AIG freed from 'too big to fail' regulation
- AIG: What's in a name
- AIG yet to shed 'too big to fail' status
- AIG steps up campaign to shed 'too big to fail' status
- Chubb CEO Evan Greenberg on a winning M&A formula
- Insurance claims hit Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway
- New AIG chief set to call time on $25bn buyback plan
American International Group Inc (AIG:NYQ) closed at 64.87, -3.85% below its 52-week high of 67.47, set on Jan 10, 2017.
57.35Nov 03 201667.47Jan 10 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||58.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.158 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.28 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.97%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 29 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2017 21:01 BST.