- Almonty Announces the Filing of Its Unaudited Interim Condensed Consolidated Financial Statements and MD&A for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2022 and a Return to Positive EBITDA From Mining Operations(1)
- Almonty Raises US$3.3M From Insiders and Existing Shareholders to Satisfy Final Plansee/GTP Condition Precedent to the Financial Closing of KfW US$75.1 Million Finance Facility – Drawdown Expected on or Around May 21st
- Almonty Announces the Filing of Its Audited Consolidated Financial Statements, MD&A and AIF for the Year Ended December 31, 2021
- Almonty Investigating the Construction of a Vertically Integrated Nano Tungsten Oxide Downstream Processing Plant to Supply South Korean Battery Anode and Cathode Manufacturing Industry
- Almonty Signs MOU With South Korean Government & Global Leading Rare Metal Recycling Company to Strengthen South Korea’s Domestic Supply Chain
- Successful Placement of CDIs Following Approach by Institutional Investor
Almonty Industries Inc (AII:TOR) closed at 0.80, 2.56% above its 52-week low of 0.78, set on Jan 25, 2022.
0.78Jan 25 20221.27Jun 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||172.92m CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0318 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 19 2022 20:54 BST.