- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- VietJet shares surge after Vietnam's biggest public listing
- Former JPMorgan China head invests in aircraft leasing
- AirAsia denies wrongdoing in dealings with Rolls-Royce
- Rolls-Royce humbled by long list of corruption offences
- Rolls-Royce may be grateful for latest instalment in bribery saga
- Mistry's Tata allegations spark official probe of AirAsia India
- 'Shocked beyond words': Cyrus Mistry's reaction to Tata dismissal
- Former Tata chairman claims his dismissal is 'illegal'
- VietJet delays Southeast Asia IPO plans
- Airbus slashes production of A380 superjumbo
AirAsia Bhd (AIRASIA:KLS) closed at 2.81, -14.85% below its 52-week high of 3.30, set on Aug 19, 2016.
1.75Mar 22 20163.30Aug 19 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.39bn MYR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7317 MYR|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.04 MYR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.41%|
|Div ex-date||May 26 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 29 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 22 2017.