- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- AirAsia plans state tie-up to bring low-cost model to China
- Air India's future in doubt as auditors' report raises concerns
- VietJet shares surge after Vietnam's biggest public listing
- Former JPMorgan China head invests in aircraft leasing
- AirAsia denies wrongdoing in dealings with Rolls-Royce
- Rolls-Royce humbled by long list of corruption offences
- Rolls-Royce may be grateful for latest instalment in bribery saga
- Mistry's Tata allegations spark official probe of AirAsia India
- 'Shocked beyond words': Cyrus Mistry's reaction to Tata dismissal
- Former Tata chairman claims his dismissal is 'illegal'
As of last trade
AirAsia Bhd (AIRASIA:KLS) traded at 3.29, -8.36% below its 52-week high of 3.59, set on May 16, 2017.
2.16Jan 10 20173.59May 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.00bn MYR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6055 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.12 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.65%|
|Div ex-date||May 23 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 23 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 21 2017.