- AIXTRON launches next Generation G10-SiC 200 mm product solution for Silicon Carbide Epitaxy
- DGAP-PVR: AIXTRON SE: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- DGAP-NVR: AIXTRON SE: Release according to Article 41 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- DGAP-News: AIXTRON: Continuing growth path / Highest order intake since 2011 / First volume order for Micro LED / SiC and GaN biggest drivers / revenue and profit improved / Growth guidance for 2022 confirmed
- AIXTRON CCS MOCVD system to be delivered to The University of Texas at Austin for Gallium Oxide Power devices / AIXTRON supports Top-US-University with advanced MOCVD System for R&D
As of last trade
Aixtron SE (AIXX.N:GER) traded at 25.49, -9.55% below its 52-week high of 28.18, set on May 30, 2022.
15.20Feb 22 202228.18May 30 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.78bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.03 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.300 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.21%|
|Div ex-date||May 26 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 31 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 27 2022 15:02 BST.