- Artmarket.com: A Q1 as strong as before the Covid crisis, but Artprice identifies five big changes
- Artmarket.com: ultra-contemporary art conquers auctions, making Artprice subscriptions ever more useful
- Artmarket.com: Artprice's valuation department updates the value of 1999's five top-selling works at auction
- Artmarket.com publishes Artprice 2020 Art Market Report highlighting a veritable paradigm shift: the pandemic imposed an unprecedented digitization of the market... that saved auction turnovers.
- Artmarket.com: the Artprice100© index is continuing to grow... +405% since 2000
- Artprice's archive is the global alternative after the closure to art professionals of Christie's London archives
- Artmarket.com: auctions provide buoyancy for arts and culture industry disrupted by pandemic
- Artmarket.com fosters art market transparency via Artprice subscriptions
- Artmarket.com: Is it better to sell a masterpiece in the provinces? Artprice looks at the Top 5 sales outside the art market's capital cities
As of last trade,
Artmarket.com SA (AJP:FRA) traded at 6.39, 26.79% above the 52 week low of 5.04 set on Apr 27, 2020.
5.04Apr 27 20209.40Jun 10 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||42.97m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1529 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 22 2021 08:16 BST.