- a.k.a. Brands Appoints Kenneth C. White as Vice President, Head of Legal and Human Resources
- Jonathan Yuska Appointed President of Culture Kings U.S.
- a.k.a. Brands Announces Appointment of Sourav Ghosh to Board of Directors
- a.k.a. Brands Holding Corp. Announces Participation in Cowen’s 6th Annual Future of the Consumer Conference
- a.k.a. Brands Holding Corp. Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- a.k.a. Brands Holding Corp. to Report First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 10, 2022
AKA Brands Holding Corp (AKA:NYQ) closed at 2.82, 6.85% above its 52-week low of 2.64, set on Jul 01, 2022.
2.64Jul 01 202215.23Nov 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||362.81m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0807 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 01 2022 21:10 BST.