- Acadia Realty Trust Announces Tax Reporting Information for 2019 Distributions
- Acadia Realty Trust to Announce Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings on February 12, 2020
- Acadia Realty Trust Provides Transactional Update
- Acadia Realty Trust Announces Increase in Quarterly Dividend
- Acadia Realty Trust Reports Third Quarter 2019 Operating Results
Acadia Realty Trust (AKR:NYQ) closed at 25.48, 2.25% above its 52-week low of 24.92, set on Jan 10, 2020.
24.92Jan 10 202029.82Feb 15 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.22bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4603 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.16 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.55%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 30 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jan 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2020 23:30 GMT.