- City maverick Michael Spencer: Trading? ‘It’s a contact sport’
- At the coal face: can three design icons help to save British retail?
- Tianqi Lithium shares hit year low as Chile freezes $4.1bn SQM deal
- Trio of lithium IPOs will test investors’ view of market
- Livent IPO to test faith in electric car revolution
- SQM warns on lithium prices following sector share slump
- Scientists will rejoice as RI takes up research again
- Lithium sell-off is ‘overdone’ — Goldman Sachs
- Lithium groups follow the stops and starts of Tesla
- The business of hotel art
Albemarle Corp (ALB:NYQ) closed at 102.70, 18.39% above the 52 week low of 86.75 set on Apr 04, 2018.
86.75Apr 04 2018138.67Jan 08 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.61bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.89 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.34 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.34%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 13 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Dec 13 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Jan 02 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 15 2018 21:02 GMT.