- Allegiant Announces Major Service Expansion With 15 New, Nonstop Routes, Two New Cities
- AE Industrial Partners Completes Sale-Leaseback Transaction with Allegiant Air
- Allegiant Reports October 2020 Traffic
- Allegiant Travel Company Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Allegiant Travel Company Schedules Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Call
- Allegiant Reports September 2020 Traffic
- Allegiant Travel Company Closes Senior Secured Notes Offering
- Allegiant Travel Company Prices $150 Million Of Senior Secured Notes
- Allegiant Teams Up With National Breast Cancer Foundation For Unique In-Flight Fundraiser During Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Allegiant, International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Transport Workers Union Issue Joint Statement in Support of Air Carrier Worker Support Extension Act
Allegiant Travel Co (ALGT:NSQ) closed at 171.25, -6.55% below its 52-week high of 183.26, set on Dec 23, 2019.
60.06Mar 19 2020183.26Dec 23 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.59bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-6.04 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 24 2020 21:00 GMT.