- Stocks to watch: Superdry, ConvaTec, Babcock, IMI, Ralph Lauren
- GE: industrial stalwart contemplates a general overhaul
- GE’s $23bn writedown is a case of goodwill gone bad
- General Electric has an overactive imagination
- Since 2000 GE has paid $6bn in adviser fees. Was it worth it?
- GE’s dealmaking and outlay to M&A advisers called into question
- General Electric: Culp-able
- EU sets January 28 deadline to decide on Siemens-Alstom merger
- Siemens chief pledges social stability at ailing divisions
- Alan Thomson praised over dealings with City of London
As of last trade
Alstom SA (ALO:PAR) traded at 38.46, -7.37% below its 52-week high of 41.52, set on May 24, 2018.
32.79Feb 14 201841.52May 24 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.59bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.88 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.35 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.92%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 20 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jul 24 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2018 08:26 BST.