- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Franco-German fighter jet plans threaten to leave UK grounded
- Serge Dassault found guilty of fraud and fined ?2m
- Are we about to see the return of supersonic travel?
- France: The politics of state ownership
- Reliance agrees ?1.9bn Indian defence contract
- Dassault confident India jet deal will lead to more orders
- India poised to sign ?8bn deal to buy 36 fighter jets from France
As of last trade
Dassault Aviation SA (AM:PAR) traded at 1,196.90, -15.40% below its 52-week high of 1,414.85, set on May 18, 2017.
903.40Jul 25 20161,414.85May 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.88bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||44.73 |
|Annual div (ADY)||12.10 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.02%|
|Div ex-date||May 29 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 21 2017|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jul 25 2017 13:16 BST.