- AMC to Have More Than 80% of U.S. Theatres Open With 14 More Theatres Resuming Operations in California and Across the State of Michigan
- AMC Theatres® Reopens More Than 35 Theatres This Week in New Jersey, Maryland and Orange County, California; Overall Open Theatre Total in the U.S. Climbs to More Than 460
- AMC Theatres® Crosses the 1,000,000 Attendance Mark in the United States Since Reopening on August 20; More Than 4,000,000 Moviegoers Have Returned to All AMC-owned Theatres Globally Since Reopening
- National CineMedia, Inc. to Participate in Benchmark Consumer/Media/Entertainment Conference
- AMC Theatres® to Open Its First Two Locations in New Jersey, the Sixth Largest State in AMC’s Circuit by Screen Count, on Friday, September 4
- 70% of AMC Theatres® U.S. Circuit to Be Open by Friday, September 4, as Approximately 140 Additional Locations Reopen This Week, Including the First AMCs in California
- Mike Rosen Joins National CineMedia (NCM) As Senior Vice President, East Coast Sales in New York
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. Announces the Signing of a Definitive Agreement to Sell Its Baltic Region Theatre Locations for Approximately $77 Million
- Nearly 300 AMC Theatres® to Welcome Moviegoers as an Additional 170 Theatres Reopen Tomorrow, August 27
- National CineMedia, Inc. Appoints Juliana F. Hill to Its Board of Directors
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc (AMC:NYQ) closed at 4.71, 141.54% above the 52 week low of 1.95 set on Apr 13, 2020.
1.95Apr 13 202010.97Sep 30 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||514.89m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-26.91 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2020 21:10 BST.