- Chip wars and trash talk
- 5G’s failed connection at CES
- Wall Street adds to gains amid trade optimism
- Bright start to 2018 fizzled out and the year-end brought turmoil
- US stocks fall as Apple warning stokes global growth fears
- What were the best and worst performing US stocks of 2018?
- Crypto miners fight for survival as market turmoil continues
- Wall Street buoyed by trade optimism, tepid inflation data
- Wall Street struggles to hold initial Trump-Xi truce boost
- Markets dragged lower by Apple and chipmakers
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD:NSQ) closed at 20.77, 129.76% above the 52 week low of 9.04 set on Apr 04, 2018.
9.04Apr 04 201834.14Sep 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.76bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.539 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:15 GMT.