- Wall Street advances in see-saw trading, boosted by trade optimism
- Nasdaq contains losses as Nvidia woes hit chipmakers
- US equities fall 2% as Apple weakness spreads
- Apple, chipmakers send Wall Street towards biggest drop since October
- Samsung Electronics: Seoul trader
- US stocks dive as late sell-off wipes out 2018 gains
- Chipmaker sell-off sends shiver through markets
- Tech lines S&P 500 up for longest losing streak of Trump presidency
- Bitmain/bitcoin: a flat miner
- Stocks to watch: Kroger, STMicro, AMD, Grainger, Domino’s Pizza
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD:NSQ) closed at 20.66, 128.54% above the 52 week low of 9.04 set on Apr 04, 2018.
9.04Apr 04 201834.14Sep 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||21.48bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.539 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 21:00 GMT.