- Amkor Technology to Present at the Needham Virtual Growth Conference
- Amkor Announces 25% Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Amkor Technology to Present at the Bank of America Securities 2021 Virtual Leveraged Finance Conference
- Amkor Technology Announces Plans to Expand Advanced Packaging Technology Capacity with New Factory in Bac Ninh, Vietnam
- Amkor Technology Reports Record Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2021
As of last trade
Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR:NSQ) traded at 22.67, -23.15% below its 52-week high of 29.50, set on Sep 16, 2021.
15.51Jan 29 202129.50Sep 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.52bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.26 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.89%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 06 2021|
|Div pay-date||Dec 28 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 20 2022 14:48 GMT.