- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals Provides Update on Ongoing Regulatory Review of AMX0035 for the Treatment of ALS in the European Union
- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals to Report First Quarter 2023 Financial Results on May 11, 2023
- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals Appoints Masako Nakamura to General Manager and Head of International Markets - Asia Pacific and Latin America
- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals Announces First Participant Dosed in Phase 2 Study of AMX0035 for the Treatment of Wolfram Syndrome
- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals to Present at the 22nd Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
Amylyx Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMLX:NSQ) closed at 25.27, 119.74% above the 52 week low of 11.50 set on Jun 06, 2022.
11.50Jun 06 202241.93Jan 30 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||1.69bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.48 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 05 2023 21:00 BST.