- Investment consultants: pension tension
- ‘Smart’ insurance helps poor farmers to cut risk
- Catastrophe bond losses force investors to reassess risk
- £15bn pensions windfall: are you due a share?
- Cyber security efforts turn proactive after sophisticated attacks
- The 25-ton vaults and airlocks that protect auction treasures
- BGC Partners deepens insurance market push with Ed Broking deal
- Companies face £15bn bill after court bans unequal pension payments to men and women
- Category 4 Hurricane Michael intensifies as it heads for US coast
- UK investment consultants hatch plan to head off antitrust body
As of last trade,
Aon PLC (AON:NYQ) traded at 149.08, 11.75% above the 52 week low of 133.41 set on Jan 18, 2018.
133.41Jan 18 2018166.55Dec 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||36.05bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.58 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.07%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 31 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 15 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Jan 31 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Feb 15 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 14:56 GMT.