- Ocean Winds reduces operating costs by 75% with the Appian Low-Code Automation Platform
- Minsait to Accelerate the Creation of Cloud-Based Business Solutions with the Appian Low-Code Automation Platform
- Appian Congratulates 2021 International Partner Award Winners
- 83% of IT and business leaders say adapting to change requires better apps and infrastructure, according to Economist Intelligence Unit report supported by Appian
- Appian Announces the Latest Version of the Appian Low-Code Automation Platform
- Pandora Safely Returns to the Workplace with the Appian Workforce Safety Solution
- Appian Acquires Leading Process Mining Company
- Appian Opens Japan Office and Accelerates Asia-Pacific Expansion
- Garsa Corporate Customers Save as Much as €30,000 Per Month, Thanks to New Automation
Appian Corp (APPN:NMQ) closed at 100.15, 83.66% above the 52 week low of 54.53 set on Sep 21, 2020.
54.53Sep 21 2020260.00Jan 27 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6702 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2021 20:52 BST.