- Apyx Medical Corporation Announces Approval from FDA to Begin Phase II of U.S. IDE Study
- Apyx Medical Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Apyx Medical Corporation Announces Updates on U.S. IDE Clinical Studies
- Apyx Medical Corporation to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences in November and December
- Apyx Medical Corporation Announces Two Peer-Reviewed Clinical Publications Evaluating Renuvion's Helium Plasma Technology
- Apyx Medical Corporation to Release Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results on November 9, 2020
- Apyx Medical Corporation to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences in September
Apyx Medical Corp (APYX:NSQ) closed at 7.73, -10.01% below its 52-week high of 8.59, set on Jan 02, 2020.
2.81May 07 20208.59Jan 02 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||261.52m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4712 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 27 2020 18:00 GMT.