- Ares Capital Corporation to Present at the Deutsche Bank 8th Annual Global Financial Services Conference
- Month-End Portfolio Data Now Available for Ares Dynamic Credit Allocation Fund, Inc.
- Ares Management Announces New Long-Term Partnership for Kleen Energy
- EPIC Secures Strategic Partnerships for Permian Basin-to-Corpus Christi Crude Oil Pipeline
- Ares Management’s Credit Group Highlights First Quarter Financing Commitments
- Ares Management, L.P. Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
- Ares Capital Corporation Declares Second Quarter 2018 Dividend of $0.38 Per Share and Announces March 31, 2018 Financial Results
- Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
- Admiral Permian Resources Closes Acquisition of 59,000 Net Acres in West Texas
- Ares Management Funds Acquire Pan-European Office Portfolio
Ares Management LP (ARES:NYQ) closed at 21.40, 24.06% above the 52 week low of 17.25 set on Jun 16, 2017.
17.25Jun 16 201725.95Feb 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.38 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.49 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.93%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 13 2018|
|Div pay-date||Apr 30 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Jun 14 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 29 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 25 2018 21:02 BST.