- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation Enhances Capital Markets Capabilities
- Month-End Portfolio Data Now Available for Ares Dynamic Credit Allocation Fund, Inc.
- DuPage Medical Group Announces Investment from Ares Management Private Equity Group
- Ares Capital Corporation Prices Public Offering of $750.0 Million 3.500% Notes Due 2023
- Ares Management’s Credit Group and Ares Capital Corporation Highlight Second Quarter 2017 Financing Commitments
- Senior Direct Lending Program Closes Over $600 Million in Commitments During the Second Quarter of 2017
- Ares Management, L.P. Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results
- Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results
- Ares Capital Corporation Purchases Remaining SSLP Loans and Concludes Joint Venture
- Ares Capital Corporation Declares Third Quarter 2017 Dividend of $0.38 Per Share and Announces June 30, 2017 Financial Results
Ares Management LP (ARES:NYQ) closed at 18.25, 23.73% above the 52 week low of 14.75 set on Nov 02, 2016.
14.75Nov 02 201623.25Feb 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.88bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7173 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.24 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.76%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 16 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2017 21:03 BST.