- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Month-End Portfolio Data Now Available for Ares Dynamic Credit Allocation Fund, Inc.
- Ares Capital Corporation to Host Investor Day on November 16, 2017
- Ares Management, L.P. to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Future of Financials 2017 Conference
- Ares Management’s Credit Group Highlights Third Quarter Financing Commitments
- Ares Management, L.P. Reports Third Quarter 2017 Results
- Ares Capital Corporation Declares Fourth Quarter 2017 Dividend of $0.38 Per Share and Announces September 30, 2017 Financial Results
- Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2017 Results
- Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation Promotes Jamie Henderson to Chief Executive Officer
- Ares Management Funds Announce Significant Exits in Germany Contributing to Record Transaction Volume over Past Year
- Ares Management, L.P. Schedules Earnings Release and Conference Call for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2017
Ares Management LP (ARES:NYQ) closed at 18.55, 17.78% above the 52 week low of 15.75 set on Dec 15, 2016.
15.75Dec 15 201623.25Feb 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.94bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.563 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.13 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.09%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 16 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 21:02 GMT.