- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Ares Capital Corporation Schedules Earnings Release for the Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2017
- Ares Capital Corporation Prices Public Offering of $600.0 Million 4.250% Notes Due 2025
- Ares Management Real Estate Fund Announces Sale of Kendall Multifamily Complex in South Florida
- Ares Management Closes Inaugural Junior Capital Direct Lending Fund at $3.4 Billion
- Month-End Portfolio Data Now Available for Ares Dynamic Credit Allocation Fund, Inc.
- Ares Management Announces New Senior Leadership Changes
- Ares Management’s Energy Infrastructure Funds Divest Operating Coal Portfolio
- Ares Capital Corporation to Host Investor Day on November 16, 2017
- Ares Management, L.P. to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Future of Financials 2017 Conference
- Ares Management’s Credit Group Highlights Third Quarter Financing Commitments
Ares Management LP (ARES:NYQ) closed at 23.25, -2.31% below its 52-week high of 23.80, set on Jan 11, 2018.
17.15Jan 18 201723.80Jan 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.94bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.563 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.13 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.86%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 16 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2018 21:02 GMT.