- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Ares Management, L.P. Announces Pricing of Offering of Common Shares
- Ares Management, L.P. Announces Launch of Offering of Common Shares
- Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Results
- Ares Capital Corporation to Present at Upcoming Conferences
- Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation Announces Leadership Transition on Its Board of Directors
- Month-End Portfolio Data Now Available for Ares Dynamic Credit Allocation Fund, Inc.
- Ares Management’s Credit Group Highlights Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financing Commitments
- Ares Management, L.P. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results
- Ares Capital Corporation and Varagon Capital Partners Expand Senior Direct Loan Program to $6.4 Billion
- Ares Capital Corporation Declares First Quarter 2018 Dividend of $0.38 Per Share and Announces December 31, 2017 Financial Results
Ares Management LP (ARES:NYQ) closed at 21.35, 23.77% above the 52 week low of 17.25 set on Jun 16, 2017.
17.25Jun 16 201725.95Feb 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6329 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.34 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.29%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 23 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 28 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Apr 13 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Apr 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 20:02 BST.