- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Arrow Electronics to Present at the Raymond James Technology Investors Conference
- Arrow Electronics SAM Car Achieves New Speed Record in Veterans Day Demonstration at Nellis Air Force Base
- Arrow Electronics Reports Third-Quarter Results
- Arrow Electronics to Host Third-Quarter 2017 Earnings Conference Call
- Arrow Electronics, Synaptics and NXP Team to Accelerate the Development of Amazon Alexa-Enabled Smart Home Products
- Arrow Electronics Launches Surface-as-a-Service to Help Companies Easily and Sustainably Manage Their Tech Assets
- Arrow Electronics and Cypress Team up to Provide Ubiquitous IoT Connectivity
As of last trade
Arrow Electronics Inc (ARW:NYQ) traded at 78.06, -7.65% below its 52-week high of 84.53, set on Jul 27, 2017.
68.55Feb 07 201784.53Jul 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.92bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.68 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2017 16:24 GMT.