- ASGN Incorporated to Participate in Investor Conferences in August
- ECS Named to GSA’s $50 Billion Alliant 2 GWAC for Federal IT Services
- ASGN Incorporated Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results
- ASGN Schedules Second Quarter 2018 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- CyberCoders Releases the 10 Most In-Demand Accounting and Finance Jobs and Salaries
- ECS Achieves AWS Service Delivery Designation for Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud for Windows
- ASGN’s ECS Division Highlights Commitment to Cloud Innovation through Creation of Cloud Center of Excellence
- ASGN’s ECS Division Elevates Cloud Consulting Service Offerings through Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) Status Designations
- ASGN Appoints Mark Frantz and Vice Admiral Joseph Dyer (U.S. Navy, Ret.) as Advisers to its Board
- Apex Systems and Apex Life Sciences Win Industry Award for Staffing Innovation: Most Innovative Use of Technology – Large Firms
ASGN Inc (ASGN:NYQ) closed at 90.88, -3.58% below its 52-week high of 94.25, set on Aug 03, 2018.
44.66Aug 29 201794.25Aug 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.76bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.52 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 17 2018 21:02 BST.