- Actinium and Astellas Announce Research Collaboration Focused on Novel Actinium-225 Based Targeted Radiotherapies
- Actinium Announces Successful Pre-Planned Ad Hoc Interim Analysis of Phase 3 SIERRA trial
- Actinium Highlights Presence at Targeted Radiopharmaceuticals Summit
- Actinium Reports 67 Percent Overall Response Rate in First Cohort in Actimab-A Venetoclax Combination Trial in Relapsed and Refractory AML at ASH
- Actinium Announces Positive Interim Results from Iomab-B Pivotal Phase 3 SIERRA Trial at 75% of Total Patient Enrollment at the 62nd American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- Actinium Highlights Iomab-B Safety Data Presented at the 62nd American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- Actinium Presents Interim Data from Actimab-A CLAG-M Phase 1 Combination Trial at the 62nd American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- Actinium Highlights Clinical Data to be Presented at the Upcoming 62nd American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- Actinium Appoints Mary Mei Chen, M.D., Ph.D. as Vice President of Clinical Development
- Actinium Highlights Foundational Patents Covering the Composition of Apamistamab Antibody and Iomab-B Antibody Radiation Conjugate for Targeted Conditioning Until 2037 and Recent EU Patent Activity
Actinium Pharmaceuticals Inc (ATNM:ASQ) closed at 8.43, 78.98% above the 52 week low of 4.71 set on Apr 22, 2020.
4.71Apr 22 202019.47Jul 27 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||112.77m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.59 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 19 2021 21:10 GMT.