- Alligator Bioscience Presents Novel Supportive Phase I Data at ASCO for its CTLA-4 x OX40 Bispecific Drug Candidate ATOR-1015
- Alligator Bioscience Presents Promising Interim Phase I Data for its Bispecific Drug Candidate ATOR-1015 at AACR
- Alligator Bioscience AB (publ) Interim Report January-March 2020
- Alligator Bioscience's Board of Directors Reduces its Fees and Offers Possibility for Postal Voting in Front of the Annual General Meeting
- Alligator Bioscience Increases Focus on Clinical Development
- Alligator Bioscience Informs About Temporary Halt of Recruitment of New Patients due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Notice of Annual General Meeting in Alligator Bioscience AB (publ)
- Alligator Bioscience Appoints Andreas Johannesson as interim Chief Financial Officer
- Alligator Bioscience's Annual Report 2019 Published
Alligator Bioscience AB (ATORX:STO) closed at 9.61, 107.78% above the 52 week low of 4.63 set on Mar 17, 2020.
4.63Mar 17 202026.50Jun 17 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||686.04m SEK|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.92 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 29 2020 17:00 BST.