- Aptar Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Aptar Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Aptar Appoints Kimberly Y. Chainey as EVP General Counsel
- Aptar Releases 2019 Corporate Sustainability Report
- Aptar Joins United Nations Global Compact Initiative, Joining Forces with Global Companies and Organizations Focused on Human Rights, Labor, Environment and Anti-Corruption
As of last trade
Aptargroup Inc (ATR:NYQ) traded at 119.27, -3.38% below its 52-week high of 123.44, set on Aug 29, 2019.
79.84Mar 23 2020123.44Aug 29 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.64bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.05 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.44 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.21%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 28 2020|
|Div pay-date||Aug 19 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 14 2020 15:52 BST.