- U.S. Army Awards AeroVironment $11.7 Million Third and Final Contract Option for Raven Radio Frequency Modifications Under Existing FCS Contract
- Telerob, an AeroVironment Company, Receives Multi-Million Dollar Unmanned Ground Vehicle Order from Latvian Ministry of Defense
- United States Pentagon Force Protection Agency Equips Hazardous Devices Branch with Telerob telemax EVO HYBRID Unmanned Ground Vehicle System
- AeroVironment, Inc. Announces Fiscal Year 2022 First Quarter Results
- AeroVironment, Inc. Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- AeroVironment, Inc. Schedules First Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- AeroVironment, Inc. Appoints Cindy Lewis to Board of Directors
- AeroVironment Introduces Standardized Modular Payload Interface Kits for RQ-20B Puma Tactical Unmanned Aircraft Systems; Kits Under Order by USSOCOM
- AeroVironment Receives Puma 3 AE and Raven Unmanned Aircraft System Orders Totaling $15.9 Million from United States Air Force
AeroVironment Inc (AVAV:NSQ) closed at 90.09, 27.41% above the 52 week low of 70.71 set on Oct 15, 2020.
70.71Oct 15 2020143.72Jan 25 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.24bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0313 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2021 21:00 BST.