- Avantor® to Report First Quarter 2020 Earnings and Host Earnings Call on Wednesday, April 29, 2020
- Avantor® Appoints Tommy Thomas as Vice President, Investor Relations
- Avantor® Launches New Protein A Chromatography Resin - PROchievA - that Provides Supply Chain Flexibility and Improves Downstream Purification Performance for Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs) Production
- Avantor® to Participate in Cowen and Company's 40th Annual Health Care Conference
- Avantor Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2019 Results
- Avantor® to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Earnings and Host Earnings Call on Friday, February 7
- Avantor® Declares Dividend on Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock
Avantor Inc (AVTR:NYQ) closed at 12.18, 83.02% above the 52 week low of 6.66 set on Mar 18, 2020.
6.66Mar 18 202019.59Jul 01 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.98bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.635 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 03 2020 20:59 BST.