- California American Water Signs Contract to Acquire East Pasadena Water Company
- American Water’s Edward Vallejo to Participate in P3 Water Summit
- American Water’s 2019 First Quarter Conference Call Scheduled for May 2, 2019
- Pennsylvania American Water Unveils $8 Million Plan for Water Storage Upgrades
- American Water Increases Quarterly Dividend by 9.9%
- California American Water Acquires Warring Water Service, Inc.
- Missouri American Water Plans $650,000 Wastewater Facility Upgrade in Eugene
- New Jersey American Water Announces 9th Annual First Responder Grant Program Winners
- American Water Recognized by Philadelphia Business Journal as One of the 2019 Faces of Philanthropy
- American Water CEO Susan Story Set to Participate in S&P Global ESG Evaluation Launch Event
American Water Works Company Inc (AWK:NYQ) closed at 104.70, -2.79% below its 52-week high of 107.71, set on Mar 22, 2019.
77.73Jun 11 2018107.71Mar 22 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.90bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.22 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.91%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 06 2019|
|Div pay-date||Mar 01 2019|
|Next div ex-date||May 10 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 04 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 18 2019 21:03 BST.