- Equitable Enhances Market Leading Buffered Annuity Suite
- Equitable Holdings Declares Common and Preferred Stock Dividends
- Equitable Holdings Reports Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2022 Results
- Equitable Expands Portfolio in Variable Universal Life Market
- Equitable Holdings to Participate in the 2023 Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum
- Equitable Holdings, Inc. Schedules Announcement of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
Equitable Holdings Inc (AXJ:STU) closed at 22.40, 6.67% above its 52-week low of 21.00, set on Mar 24, 2023.
21.00Mar 24 202331.20Nov 02 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||8.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.38 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.7584 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.61%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 24 2023|
|Div pay-date||Mar 06 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 27 2023.