- AAM to Present at the 2021 Bank of America Auto Summit on March 31
- AAM to Present at the Wolfe Global Autos Conference on February 25
- AAM Awarded 2020 Dorian Award for Problem Solving Cultural Excellence
- AAM to Present at the Citi Global Industrials Conference on February 18
- AAM Awarded Next Generation Ram Heavy Duty Axle and Driveshaft Program
- AAM Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results
- AAM to Webcast and Teleconference Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on February 12
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc (AXL:NYQ) closed at 9.17, -29.02% below its 52-week high of 12.92, set on Mar 12, 2021.
3.23Apr 22 202012.92Mar 12 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.07bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-4.98 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 13 2021 21:10 BST.