- AAM to Present at the RBC Capital Markets Global Industrials Virtual Conference on September 15
- AAM to Present at the Morgan Stanley Virtual Laguna Conference on September 16
- AAM Supplies New Independent Rear Drive Axles for GM Full Size SUVs
- AAM to Present at the J.P. Morgan Auto Conference on August 12
- AAM Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- AAM Supplies Electric Drive Unit for New Baojun E300 Plus in China
- AAM to Webcast and Teleconference Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results on July 31
- AAM Recognized by General Motors as a 2019 Supplier of the Year Winner
As of last trade,
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc (AXL:NYQ) traded at 5.33, 113.20% above the 52 week low of 2.50 set on Mar 23, 2020.
2.50Mar 23 202011.26Dec 13 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||612.81m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-11.48 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2020 15:07 BST.