- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- China party congress, third-quarter results, Japan votes
- Credit cards: dealing with delinquency
- US companies crack down on key services for hate groups
- Rich People's Problems: Do I really need a titanium credit card?
- Insurance claims hit Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway
- US banks given green light for bumper payouts
- Wedding guests spend an average £432
- CSX climbs on full-year earnings projection
- US financial groups face pressure on gender pay gap
- Gershon Kekst, corporate PR pioneer 1935-2017
American Express Co (AXP:NYQ) closed at 91.69, -1.78% below its 52-week high of 93.35, set on Oct 16, 2017.
59.78Oct 17 201693.35Oct 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||81.29bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.88 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.40 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.52%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 05 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 10 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 17 2017 21:00 BST.