- Keith Trivitt Named Head of Commercial & Strategic Partnerships for AXIS Insurance
- New Division Leaders Appointed Within AXIS Re
- AXIS Capital Declares Quarterly Dividends
- Thomas Uribe Joins AXIS Insurance U.S. Excess Casualty Team
- Axis Capital Reports First Quarter Net Income Available to Common Shareholders of $116 Million, or $1.36 Per Diluted Common Share
- AXIS Re Welcomes Lisa Hiscock as Sr. Underwriter, Lloyd’s Casualty
- AXIS Capital Provides Initial Comments on First Quarter Results
- AXIS Capital to Release First Quarter Financial Results on April 28, 2021
- AXIS Insurance Welcomes Stacey Sutts as Lead Underwriter for U.S. Accident & Health
- AXIS Insurance Welcomes Cyber Senior Underwriters in Bermuda and U.S.
AXIS Capital Holdings Ltd (AXS PR E:NYQ) closed at 25.53, -4.27% below its 52-week high of 26.67, set on Nov 16, 2020.
23.54Jun 30 202026.67Nov 16 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.38 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.39%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Apr 15 2021|
|Next div ex-date||Jun 28 2021|
|Next div pay-date||Jul 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 11 2021 21:10 BST.