- Keith Trivitt Named Head of Commercial & Strategic Partnerships for AXIS Insurance
- New Division Leaders Appointed Within AXIS Re
- AXIS Capital Declares Quarterly Dividends
- Thomas Uribe Joins AXIS Insurance U.S. Excess Casualty Team
- Axis Capital Reports First Quarter Net Income Available to Common Shareholders of $116 Million, or $1.36 Per Diluted Common Share
- AXIS Re Welcomes Lisa Hiscock as Sr. Underwriter, Lloyd’s Casualty
- AXIS Capital Provides Initial Comments on First Quarter Results
- AXIS Capital to Release First Quarter Financial Results on April 28, 2021
- AXIS Insurance Welcomes Stacey Sutts as Lead Underwriter for U.S. Accident & Health
- AXIS Insurance Welcomes Cyber Senior Underwriters in Bermuda and U.S.
AXIS Capital Holdings Ltd (AXS:NYQ) closed at 49.75, -15.12% below its 52-week high of 58.61, set on May 10, 2021.
36.68Jul 09 202058.61May 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.38bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.77 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.25%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Apr 15 2021|
|Next div ex-date||Jun 28 2021|
|Next div pay-date||Jul 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 17 2021 21:10 BST.