- Azelis Strengthens Its Presence in Israel Through the Acquisition of Lidorr Elements
- Azelis Group NV: Transparency Notification
- Azelis Reinforces Its Footprint in the Benelux Food & Nutrition Market With the Acquisition of Smoky Light B.V.
- Azelis Strengthens Asia Pacific Footprint With the Acquisition of Chemiplas Agencies Ltd in Australia and New Zealand
- Azelis: Sustained Positive Trends Supportive of Strong Full Year 2022
As of last trade
Azelis Group NV (AZE:BRU) traded at 25.22, -7.21% below its 52-week high of 27.18, set on Jan 04, 2023.
14.88Mar 07 202227.18Jan 04 2023
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.92bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.686 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.03 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.12%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 20 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 22 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 27 2023 15:36 GMT.