- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Brussels vows to fight US in Bombardier tariff row
- Bombardier clinches C series order from EgyptAir
- Siemens and Alstom among five bidders for HS2 contract
- Reshoring makes Michigan great again, one rung at a time
- Another obstacle to a US-UK trade deal?
- UK minister seeks US trade deal focused on services
- Week in review, October 21
- Delta dismisses tariffs threat after Airbus-Bombardier deal
- Flybe shares tumble on second profit warning
- Airbus bets on demand for Bombardier's 'cute little plane'
Bombardier Inc (BBD.B:TOR) closed at 3.10, -4.32% below its 52-week high of 3.24, set on Nov 06, 2017.
1.83Dec 01 20163.24Nov 06 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.96bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.402 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 21:16 GMT.