- How the promise of electric power could transform aviation
- Crossrail delay overshadows project’s overall success
- Manufacturing enjoys longest period of jobs growth for 40 years
- Brexit disruption threatens businesses in Northern Ireland
- Airbus cautions over aircraft deliveries
- Stocks to watch: Beazley, Stora Enso, Airbus, Nostrum, Skechers
- Upbeat Boeing chief shrugs off trade war fears
- The tenacious Canadian who reshaped Royal Mail
- Boeing: Trade-offs
- Inside story about the past few weeks of dealmaking at GSK
Bombardier Inc (BBD.B:TOR) closed at 3.71, 42.69% above the 52 week low of 2.60 set on Oct 18, 2017.
2.60Oct 18 20175.58Jul 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.03bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0792 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2018 21:00 BST.