- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Delta dismisses tariffs threat after Airbus-Bombardier deal
- Flybe shares tumble on second profit warning
- Airbus bets on demand for Bombardier's 'cute little plane'
- Bombardier's deal with Airbus is bad for business
- Airbus deal on Bombardier C-Series
- Airbus/Bombardier: more fear than love
- Airbus to take majority stake in Bombardier's C-Series jet arm
- US orders new tariffs on Bombardier jets
- US trade ruling set to hand Trump tariff firepower
- Why the Boeing-Bombardier fight is neither about Trump nor Brexit
Bombardier Inc (BBD.B:TOR) closed at 2.78, -6.40% below its 52-week high of 2.97, set on Oct 17, 2017.
1.72Nov 09 20162.97Oct 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.25bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3862 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2017 21:00 BST.