- EQS-Adhoc: Bellevue Group sells Bank to KBL epb - strategic focus on asset management and private market activities
- EQS-News: Bellevue Group increased net profit 23% to CHF 14.2 mn - strategic development and execution on course
- EQS-Adhoc: Bellevue Group successfully closes the acquisition of adbodmer AG - Jan Kollros joins the Group Executive Board
- EQS-Adhoc: Bellevue Group sells its interest in SIX - proceeds will be used primarily for business development purposes
- EQS-Adhoc: Bellevue Group reviews strategic options for Bank am Bellevue
Bellevue Group AG (BBN:DEU) closed at 18.95, 19.18% above the 52 week low of 15.90 set on Dec 28, 2018.
15.90Dec 28 201822.10Oct 02 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||284.04m CHF|
|EPS (TTM)||1.69 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.9748 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.14%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 21 2019|
|Div pay-date||Mar 25 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 28 2019.