- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- How would ETFs fare in a market downturn?
- Catalan crisis sparks sell-off for bonds and equities
- Spanish stock fears over Catalonia are out of proportion
- Investment banks on collision course over free research
- BBVA in talks to sell Chile retail unit to Scotiabank
- Morgan Stanley backs start-ups led by women and minorities
- ECB's long-term, cheap funding proves lifeline for banks
- Spain's Banco Popular shares hit new low amid sale doubts
- China's shadow banking crackdown shakes markets
- BBVA to share customer data with other businesses
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA:MCE) closed at 7.32, -7.74% below its 52-week high of 7.93, set on Aug 08, 2017.
5.67Dec 05 20167.93Aug 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||48.80bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5576 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2998 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.10%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 06 2017|
|Div pay-date||Oct 10 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2017 16:35 BST.