- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Return of $1bn block trade energises Hong Kong market
- BBVA: down, Mexico way
- Spanish bank BBVA records 32% jump in net profits
- Spanish company growing pains drag on the economy
- Santander to be granted exemption in US stress test
- Banco Popular faces test to rid itself of toxic legacy
- Spanish banks lose European case on mortgage floors
- What next for the stock market after Trump's win?
- Trump victory: corporate winners and losers
- Asset managers warn on US stock market
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA:MCE) closed at 6.25, -8.19% below its 52-week high of 6.80, set on Apr 27, 2016.
4.50Jun 24 20166.80Apr 27 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||40.98bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5079 EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.3663 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.87%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 10 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jan 12 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 20 2017 16:35 GMT.