- Turkey contagion fears are overblown [Update]
- Turkish business feels the pain of currency crisis
- Stocks to watch: Esure, BBVA, Tui, Ashmore, Bayer, BAE, SSP
- Euro pinned at year lows on Turkish troubles
- Turkish bank shares on track for heaviest fall in five years
- Emerging markets hit as Turkey keeps investors on edge
- Turkish lira crisis starts to hit other emerging markets
- Turkish lira plunges as Trump takes tariff action
- ECB concerns grow over EU banks’ Turkey exposure as lira slides
- Authers’ Note: So what?
As of last trade
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA:MCE) traded at 5.53, 3.58% above its 52-week low of 5.34, set on Aug 15, 2018.
5.34Aug 15 20187.73Feb 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||36.27bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5043 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.24 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.43%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 06 2018|
|Div pay-date||Apr 10 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 21 2018 14:37 BST.