- Butterfly Network to Present at the Cowen 6th Annual FutureHealth Conference
- Digital Health Company Butterfly Network to Build New Corporate Headquarters in Burlington
- The Butterfly iQ Catches a Ride on the SpaceX Dragon to Space
- Butterfly Network Advances Medical Imaging in Canada with Butterfly iQ+
- ONI Welcomes Dr Tyler Ralston as Chief Technology Officer
- Butterfly Network Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Butterfly Network, Inc. to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 13, 2021
- Tesseract Health Closes Oversubscribed $80 Million Series B Financing
- Butterfly Network Appoints Timothy Trodden to Management Team
- Butterfly Network, Inc. Reports 2020 Financial Results
Butterfly Network Inc (BFLY:NYQ) closed at 14.11, 53.37% above the 52 week low of 9.20 set on May 13, 2021.
9.20May 13 202129.13Feb 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.70bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.64 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 11 2021 21:10 BST.