- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Cofco suffers setback as head of international unit leaves
- Humble soyabean stings agriculture traders in 2016
- Tough agriculture market spurs trading alliances and ventures
- Petrobras seeks normality after scandal
- Wheat trade hit hard by Egypt quarantine crackdown
- No end to the squeeze in sustainable palm oil supply
- Grain markets weigh on Cargill's operating profit
- US to retake centre stage in world grain markets
- Is Wilmar's second-quarter loss a harbinger for the sector?
- Scandal-hit Petrobras reels as corruption claims persist
Bunge Ltd (BG:NYQ) closed at 77.78, -0.05% below its 52-week high of 77.82, set on Feb 17, 2017.
48.74Feb 24 201677.82Feb 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.93 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.68 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.16%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 02 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 17 2017 21:02 GMT.